Re: [libmicrohttpd] MHD_get_fdset throws "Illegal instruction" error

From: Vitaliy T
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] MHD_get_fdset throws "Illegal instruction" error
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 22:05:46 +0300

On 15 March 2017 at 20:34, Evgeny Grin <address@hidden> wrote:
> Suspend/resume logic wasn't changed.
> They should work as before.

Well, release versions from 0.9.52 including to 0.9.50 (may be early)
will not start calling DH callback until there is explicit call to
MD_run[_from_select]() is provided. Resumed connections become
stalled, e.g. nothing is happening. I may investigate why it is
happening, but I think it is wasting of time.

>> The bad news, there is regression for
>>   MHD_set_connection_option (connection, MHD_CONNECTION_OPTION_TIMEOUT,
>> timeout)
>> [...]
> Could you provide small code sample to demonstrate problems that you are
> trying to solve?

It was my mistake. The bug was related to MHD_connection_handle_idle &
connection->suspended. I wrote about it in the separated thread
already. Sorry about it, just never mind.

--
With Best Regards,
Vitaliy V. Tokarev