Re: [libmicrohttpd] MHD_create_post_processor: recommended buffer size f

From: silvioprog
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] MHD_create_post_processor: recommended buffer size for large posts
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 12:27:56 -0300

Oops, wrong link at Google search, I forgot SVN was deprecated. ^^' (it should be disabled)

Basically I want to offer general value for best performance on Android (smartphones) and Linux/Windows (servers), so after your explanation I'm going to use it:

#if defined(__ANDROID__)
# define BF_HTTPSRV_POST_BUF_SIZE 1024 /* 1 kB */
#elif defined(WIN32)
# define BF_HTTPSRV_POST_BUF_SIZE 32768 /* 32 kB */
#else
# define BF_HTTPSRV_POST_BUF_SIZE 65536 /* 64 kB */
#endif

Thanks dude! :-)