Re: [libmicrohttpd] Building libmicrohttpd-0.9.55 on RHEL5

From: Svein Olav Bjerkeset
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Building libmicrohttpd-0.9.55 on RHEL5
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 15:24:25 +0200

But I suspect that problem comes from outdated RHEL5 GnuTLS lib.
MHD on git master is able to use modern GnuTLS without gcrypt. As next
step I suggest to build latest GnuTLS on RHEL5 and build MHD with modern
GnuTLS.

Success! I managed to get a working version by reverting to nettle 2.7.1 and gnutls 3.3.26. The other libraries are at the same version as listen in my first post in this thread.

Both my own code and the demo_https server works with this combination of libraries.

Best regards,
Svein Olav Bjerkeset