Re: [libmicrohttpd] Unable to connect to libmicrohttpd in embedded syste

From: silvioprog
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Unable to connect to libmicrohttpd in embedded system.
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 18:28:29 -0300

Hello Marcel, welcome to the list!

I used MHD on ARM in a small HTTP server testing for Android: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libmicrohttpd/2017-02/msg00014.html . This link contains an attached picture showing the results. I think I have the sources in my old machine.

I don't know if my environment can be useful for you, but I built MHD for ARM via integrated Android Studio's CMake, and used MHD in Java project with JNI. I can search and send sources if they could be useful for you ...