Re: [libmicrohttpd] MHD and PVS-Studio Analysis

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] MHD and PVS-Studio Analysis
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 10:11:45 +0100

Hi silvioprog,

One of the issues was clearly real (fixed in Git), the other three I
don't get.  Looking at the code, the flag can clearly go in either
direction, and the incremented dest pointer cannot be NULL (was checked
just a few lines above).

Regardless, running such tools is always a good idea and generally
helpful, so I would definitively appreciate a full run and reports (or
patches, if the reports turn out to be well-founded).

Happy hacking!

Christian