Re: [libmicrohttpd] Clang build fails

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Clang build fails
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 10:28:07 +0100

Hi,

Build issue should be fixed in Git now.

IIRC, our CI (Buildbot) is not (yet) setup to build with clang, but also
it doesn't send out proper notifications on failures in the first place,
so it is right now of limited use.

Help with setting up better CIs would always be welcome, albeit I
personally prefer using our "own" infrastructure (we have machines)
instead of depending on some corporate hosting.  Generally, I would like
to end up with a setup where the entire CI configuration is also in a
Git repo and can be easily collaboratively improved. So if you have time
and energy to make that happen, great ;-)

Happy hacking!

Christian