libntlm

How to Build the libntlm project in windows to use as a VS project

From: Praveen Kota
Subject: How to Build the libntlm project in windows to use as a VS project
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 11:01:17 -0400

Hello,

Can you please explain me the steps to build the libntlm project in windows to use as a VisaulStudio project. i need to use this in gsoap. I got the hard time to work this in windows.I followed the instructions in README and INSTALL file but none of them are working for me. I might be doing some thing wrong. appreciate the help in advance.

Thanks,
Praveen