libntlm

buildSmbNtlmAuthRequest without user and password

From: Oren Zietman
Subject: buildSmbNtlmAuthRequest without user and password
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 17:00:31 +0200

Hi
I am on a windows machine and the proxy was already configured and working with a browser. However obviously when I establish a connection directly( Socket ) I get a 407 and NTLM
Is there a way to use the ntlmLib to extract this information from the operating system ?
My application is cross platform so if there is a cross platform solution that would be great.
Currently I am using :
AcquireCredentialsHandle
InitializeSecurityContext with a username  however I don't have the password which InitializeSecurityContext doesn't seem to require.
More info :
- I am running as system so I am impersonating a user
- I don't understand NTLM well so bear with me If I misunderstood what the library does.
- I plan at first stage to support windows but will later on will want to support osx and linux

Any help would be greatly appreciated

 Thank in advance
   Oren