libqtlua-list

[Libqtlua-list] Newbie on qtlua

From: Paulo Pimenta
Subject: [Libqtlua-list] Newbie on qtlua
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 22:07:54 -0300

Hello,

      I would like to start using the qtlua lib on a personal project. However, i didnt get to run the hello word application. I have a program writen in lua, and i would like to create a IDE on qt for it. I tried to execute the "hello.lua" in a lua interperter, but as expected, the "qt" objects were not found. Both Lua and qt (4.6.3) are working normally. What did i missed ? I'm working on windows 7.

Regards,

Paulo