libqtlua-list

Re: [Libqtlua-list] Accessing QObject inside a property in Lua

From: Alexandre Becoulet
Subject: Re: [Libqtlua-list] Accessing QObject inside a property in Lua
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 23:27:38 +0100

On Monday, January 17, 2011 07:39:37 pm you wrote:

Hi,

> [...]

I found no way to even detect if the type is a pointer to a QObject or if its
an array of floats or anything else from the registered meta type id.
QMetaType is not designed to return a pointer to the QMetaObject when
relevant. Any idea?

> > It should not take too long for me to implement, it's just a matter of
> > accessing a QMap in the 'default:' section of a switch statement to
> > handle dynamically registered types cases. I have precise idea of how
> > user callbacks should be implemented and will update the manual with
> > examples.

> Very good! Thanks! I'm looking forward to this feature. You can count
> on me if you need any help.

Commited in subversion. Have a look to:
http://www.nongnu.org/libqtlua/manual/MetaType_class_reference.html

--