libqtlua-list

[Libqtlua-list] Qtlua build using msvc

From: Mrunali . Tandel-TRN
Subject: [Libqtlua-list] Qtlua build using msvc
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 06:26:10 +0000

Hi,
    I am trying to build libqtlua-2.0 using msvc compiler on Windows platform. This are the problems which I am facing is stated in #2:
1. I used Cmake-gui to build the source and the generator used is MS VS 11.0. I am done with the configuration and generation step.
2. The above step generates the qtlua.sln file. After opening that .sln file, I set the qtlua in solution explorer as startup and try to build the code in Release mode. But it generates error :(.
I have attached the qtlua.log file.
    I tried to build the source using mingw as well, but couldn't succeed. If anyone has done it, please suggest the appropriate steps to this newbie.

--MT

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.