libreboot-dev

[Libreboot-dev] t60

From: Mother Fuhrer Gentleman
Subject: [Libreboot-dev] t60
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 12:34:20 +0000

Hi, I replaced my t60's ati modo with intel one, flashed stable version, installed Trisquel and apt-get upgraded. But network doesn't worn, usb atheros, pcie atheros (tryed replacing with another atheros pcie), or ethernet lan, including in Trisquel's usb installation, when I try to connect, it disconnects at the same moment. When I updated to latest beta version, the keyboard doesn't work in that beta, and same with internet connection. This is problem my laptop or software? My T60 is 14inch, 1050p, grub shows fine.