libreboot

[Libreboot] User report: Libreboot on X200 part2

From: Clemens Mangler
Subject: [Libreboot] User report: Libreboot on X200 part2
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 18:14:44 +0000

Hi Again,

Sorry for the inconvenience of having two separate mails. I am currently on a
handheld and I am already missing my X200 Keyboard...

About the freezing: One can still see the last state of the deskop on the
screen, but the system does not respond to input or ping. Also I can't find
anyting in the log files I checked, which makes debugging extremely difficult.
I tried different live systems as well as changing the RAM (i switched one
original 2GB for one crucial 4GB -- so the second slot was always empty) and i
still see the freezes. Again, has anyone seen something similar?

Greetings,
Clemens