libreboot

[Libreboot] Is my Wifi card dying?

From: Sidd Glug
Subject: [Libreboot] Is my Wifi card dying?
Date: Thu, 07 May 2015 07:38:15 +0000

It started three days ago. I was disconnected out of the blue. And from
there it keeps disconnecting. Nothing is changed in the configuration.
Even the kernel was more than a week old. It was the libre kernel on a
Trisquel 7. 3.18.9. I have changed the kernel. Maybe it was some bug.
4.0.1. The card crashed faster. Or so it seemed. I have downgraded to
3.14.40. It still crashes. I attach the dmesg output.

Is it fixable?