libreboot

[Libreboot] T500: Support for 1920x1200

From: t
Subject: [Libreboot] T500: Support for 1920x1200
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 19:12:26 +0000

On http://libreboot.org/docs/hcl/t500.html I've read that displays with
a 1920x1200 resolution are currently incompatible with libreboot.

What can I, as a non-developer (regarding reverse engineering), do to
forward this issue and to support libreboot in general?

tl;dr
I'm really interested in this in order to replace my libreboot
incompatible Dell E6530 laptop, I've already bought two T400 and flashed
libreboot, one as a softphone to replace my snom 360 VoIP phone and one
T400 for working (Linux admin & PHP developer), but for working with it
I'm not happy with the rather low resolution of the screen, because I
like to have as many space on my screen as possible.