libreboot

[Libreboot] t60 with Samsung LTN141XA-L01 panel, can i help?

From: Daniel Tarrero
Subject: [Libreboot] t60 with Samsung LTN141XA-L01 panel, can i help?
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 12:04:20 +0200

Hi all!

I'm dAni, from a sunny and politically obsoleted Spain! lately
interested in libreboot and open hardware :)

i've around here a Lenovo T60 with incompatible panel (Samsung
LTN141XA-L01).

i saw in the compatibility list of libreboot that it is not (yet?)
compatible, but i guess im a bit obstinated...

i was trying to figure out if i can flash libreboot in it, maybe leading
to a headless machine. Nor my english knowledge neither the
documentation seem to clear my doubts :S

Also i have seen some work in progress to support the i945 and such
panels. I will be glad to make test, doc and help as far as i can get
involved and understand. There's someone diving here?

Regards!