libreboot

Re: [Libreboot] Cannot Boot USB

From: Joshua Bowren
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] Cannot Boot USB
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 20:36:39 -0400

I found out that one of the flash drives I was using was causing grub to hang while trying to boot. Using another flash drive I am able to boot the trisquel installation image. The Debian 8 installation image did not load as nicely, I had to specify the kernel and ramdisk in the grub command line, but it did boot. Strange that the first flash drive I used did not work though, as I used the exact same commands to prepare both.