libreboot

Re: [Libreboot] X200 SeaBIOS

From: Oriol Demaria
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] X200 SeaBIOS
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 14:42:34 +0000

I know, and unfortunately OpenBSD is gone too with libreboot on the X200 at the moment. So it is the problem of the thread starter too.

;)

On 2015-10-26 20:52, Paul van der Vlis wrote:
Op 26-10-15 om 14:22 schreef Oriol Demaria:
I'm also using mine as desktop, with the docking station. Thinkpads have a whitelist of wifi cards. Problem is that I have no time for this, and
got really no help at all. So I'm thinking where to go from here.

The whitelist is gone after installing libreboot. If you need nice
Atheros wifi cards, ask Kevin: https://www.quietlife.nl/
His e-mail adres is on the bottem of the page. He also knows a lot about
libreboot.

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

--