libreboot

Re: [Libreboot] GNU Libreboot

From: Dakota
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] GNU Libreboot
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 21:39:25 +0000

Seems like he may have just accidentally replied to the message as
opposed to posted it to the general list. "Never attribute to malice
that which is adequately explained by *sorry!* stupidity."

On topic, GNU Libreboot would be a great contribution to both the
capacity of the GNU project and the widespread knowledge of the
Libreboot project.
(As long as it doesn't have to use the GNU coding style. Eugh.)

Francis Rowe: