libreboot

[Libreboot] Libreboot laptops at T-dose

From: Paul van der Vlis
Subject: [Libreboot] Libreboot laptops at T-dose
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 17:46:30 +0100

Hello,

At the FOSS-event T-DOSE in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, I will have a
table where I will show laptops with Libreboot and phones with
Replicant. And more.

At Saturday 28-11 in the afternoon Kevin Keijzer will show how to flash
a Thinkpad with Libreboot.

Maybe I will also show Intel AMT, a dangerous feature in Intel
processors with what you can remote control a computer, even when it's off.

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

https://www.vandervlis.nl/