libreboot

[Libreboot] Build Dependencies Error - only one operation may be used at

From: Matt Swart
Subject: [Libreboot] Build Dependencies Error - only one operation may be used at a time
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 14:54:31 -0700

Hi there,

Trying to update libreboot a friend installed on my x60.

Default/prepackaged roms will not install, I think because my friend customized something during the initial installation so it won't take the vanilla rom file.

Currently stuck on installing the build dependencies.  Using libreboot_src.

When I run "sudo ./build dependencies parabola" it errors out after Packages (1) arm-none-eabi-gcc-5.3.0-1, with the error message: "error: only one operation may be used at a time".

I'm not sure what is causing this error or how to troubleshoot it.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Matt