libreboot

Re: [Libreboot] x200 tablet's LCD panel HV121WX6-110, supported?

From: arielmazatlan
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] x200 tablet's LCD panel HV121WX6-110, supported?
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 17:06:34 -0700

Sorry, I know now what the article is referring to as LED backlit panel.
Is the light that illuminates the screen from the back am I right? I
think I can follow the instructions to find out about it from here:

http://libreboot.org/docs/hcl/x200.html#led_howtotell

But I'm still concern about my other questions. Hope you could help me
out.

Thanks.

--
Ariel Del Valle