libreboot

Re: [Libreboot] x200 tablet's LCD panel HV121WX6-110, supported?

From: arielmazatlan
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] x200 tablet's LCD panel HV121WX6-110, supported?
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2016 12:35:46 -0700

I got some help on the IRC chanel from user suitsmeveryfine

He told me that even if the LCD panel doesn't work the VGA woudl still
do which is great news for me.

Also it may be posible that my LCD panel will work and I could always
reinstall the manufacture’s bios if it were necessary anyway.

Thank you all.

--
Ariel Del Valle

Systems assistant