libreboot

[Libreboot] first release candidate: no video on t400

From: Bruno Dantas
Subject: [Libreboot] first release candidate: no video on t400
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 09:44:16 -0400

Congratulations on the release candidate. Libreboot rocks!

I tried 86-g07ed7f9_grub_t400_8mb on my t400, still no video--just a totally
black, unlit screen. No libreboot menu, no grub menu, no desktop, nothing. It
is only thanks to the blinking hard drive LED under the screen and the eventual
playback of my login chime that I know things are happening.

I've written a script that flashes the previously-working libreboot back onto
my machine and can do this blindly, so testing different versions of libreboot
doesn't stress me out at all. I'd like to help you guys troubleshoot this if
you can give me a hint at what information would be useful.