libreboot

[Libreboot] Experimental-86-g07ed7f9 on Thinkpad x60 / x60s

From: Marcel Maci
Subject: [Libreboot] Experimental-86-g07ed7f9 on Thinkpad x60 / x60s
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 19:13:18 +0200

So, I flashed my Thinkpad x60 with libreboot-experimental-86-g07ed7f9 (using
the dequertz-vesa-image) today and everything worked so flawlessly that I did
the same thing on my other Thinkpad x60s. Everything works at first sight,
battery life seems (much) better, suspend works basically (I can always wake it
up, but sometimes I need 2-3 attemps until the screen comes back). To my
surprise I get now 2x GRUB at the beginning (with 20150518 I only got it once),
but maybe I should just adapt the GRUB configuration?!
Thx + greetings,
Marcel