libreboot

[Libreboot] Selling Thinkpad X60 with Coreboot (through Libreboot)

From: megagolgoth
Subject: [Libreboot] Selling Thinkpad X60 with Coreboot (through Libreboot)
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2016 15:41:30 +0200

Hi,

Because I didn't have enough room for another laptop, I'm selling my Thinkpad X60 with Coreboot installed (through Libreboot). The laptop have 1GB of RAM, a HDD, and a Core Duo L2300.

The laptop have a french keyboard, a spanish one is possible as an alternative. It comes with a Lenovo high capacity battery and a Lenovo 65w AC power adapter. It is sold as is.

The latpop is in good shape, except a little crack on bottom right on the plastic of the screen.

I'm in France, I can send it outisde EU but you must deal with custom fees. I only accept paypal.

For photographs, questions, and submission price -> send a PM.

Megagolgoth.