libreboot

[Libreboot] X60 Wifi LED Stops Working after Suspend

From: nedson
Subject: [Libreboot] X60 Wifi LED Stops Working after Suspend
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 12:16:28 -0700

I am running a TP X60 with Parabola and the latest Libreboot image. I am experiencing a problem where after suspend, the Wifi LED light above the keyboard does not stay lit. Wifi continues to work as expected, but the light goes out. I am using TLP for power management and have disabled anything to do with Wifi power savings (wifi_pwr_on_ac=off and wifi_pwr_bat=off).

[1] Is anyone else experiencing this?
[2] Could this be related to Libreboot?
[3] Any hints on the possible fix?