libreboot

Re: [Libreboot] FSF transgender discrimination anyone? GNU project refus

From: Rendov Norra
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] FSF transgender discrimination anyone? GNU project refuses to let go of libreboot
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 07:14:30 -0700

On Saturday, September 24, 2016, Leah Rowe <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> A week ago, libreboot left the GNU project because of transgender
> discrimination at the Free Software Foundation.
>
> GNU project has told me that they will not allow libreboot to leave GNU.
> This is quite possibly the biggest insult imaginable, considering what
> has happened.
>
> This attitude within the GNU project is disgusting.
>
> So the libreboot project hereby announces just how disgusting both the
> GNU project and FSF are:
>
> https://libreboot.org/gnu-insult/

I don't see how you can expect anyone to stand with you on this. And what
other reason would you have to make this a public issue? As far as I know,
no real evidence of what actually happened has been made public. Until that
happens, what reason do you have to make this a public issue? Why should
anyone take your word for it?