librefm-designers

[Librefm-designers] Welcome to the developers list!

From: Oscar Carballal Prego
Subject: [Librefm-designers] Welcome to the developers list!
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 22:25:05 +0200

Hello everyone!

My name is Oscar Carballal, and I work as a freelance web designer and developer (self taught) for individuals and small companies, but I'm a photographer. I also do some other works, I'm a python programmer and electronic technician.  My website is in http://oscarcp.com but it's still under construction. I'm from Galicia, Spain (yes, that thing under France hehe).

My primary goal when designing is always usability, then standards and finally eye-candy. Libre.fm is a very good (and necessary) project, i'm looking forward to help.

--
Oscar Carballal