librefm-discuss

Re: [Librefm-discuss] Re: lastscrape.py

From: Gordon Haverland
Subject: Re: [Librefm-discuss] Re: lastscrape.py
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 16:03:46 -0700

On February 2, 2010, Gordon Haverland wrote:

> Well, it took about 6 hours to download,
[ snip ]
> Do you require me to upload this to libre.fm in pieces, or can
>  it be just one big file?

Well, I started uploading things after cleanout out the duplicates
(344907 lines of information).  This was just using the timestamp
for detecting duplicates.

Anyway, I started uploading things.  And after a while, I get:

36600: Adding to post Mary Stafford playing Im Gonna Jazz My Way
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./libreimport.py", line 51, in <module>
    scrobbler.add_track(ScrobbleTrack(timestamp, track, artist,
album, trackmbid))
  File "/home/ghaverla/tmusic3/scrobble.py", line 68, in add_track
    self.submit()
  File "/home/ghaverla/tmusic3/scrobble.py", line 61, in submit
    raise ScrobbleException("Server returned: %s" % (response,))
scrobble.ScrobbleException: Server returned: FAILED se postgres7
error: [-1: ERROR:  syntax error at end of input
LINE 1: ...Conductor' AND track = 'Clair De Lune (Debussy)' AND
time =
                                                                       ^]
in EXECUTE("SELECT time FROM Scrobbles WHERE userid = 5455 AND
artist = 'The London Promenade Orchestra, Eric Hammerstein,
Conductor' AND track = 'Clair De Lune (Debussy)' AND time = ")
\n

If I load this file into emacs, and go searching, there is a Mary
Stafford song of the name "Im Gonna Jazz My Way" at line 36600.
Nowhere close to that location is an occurence of that song
followed by a Clair De Lune song.  Six lines before this (36594)
is a Clair De Lune.

Where should a person restart loading this data?  Is there a way
you would prefer to submit this, to keep from beating on it for so
long?

Gord