librefm-discuss

[Librefm-discuss] Google Summer of Code 2011

From: Mike Sheldon
Subject: [Librefm-discuss] Google Summer of Code 2011
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 19:21:34 +0100

Hi all,

 As many of you will already know we're planning on participating in the
Google Summer of Code this year under the GNU banner. This is just a
quick reminder that student sign-up starts today at 19:00 UTC and our
ideas page can be found here:
http://bugs.foocorp.net/projects/fm/wiki/GSoC2011 (but naturally feel
free to submit your own ideas as well).

 To increase your chances of acceptance you're strongly recommended to
pop on to IRC (#libre.fm on irc.freenode.net) and discuss your planned
projects with us prior to submitting your applications. In addition to
this providing some patches for existing bugs/feature improvements can
help us to judge your ability levels more accurately.

 Good luck,
  Mike.