librefm-discuss

[Librefm-discuss] Trouble Scrobbling From My Mac

From: deckercj28
Subject: [Librefm-discuss] Trouble Scrobbling From My Mac
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 17:46:53 +0000

To whom it may concern,

Hey! I'm just writing because I've been having one heck of a time trying to find a device that can scrobble my itunes music to my libre.fm account. The computer I'm using is a Mac OSX version 10.6.8. Do I need to have a last.fm account in order to forward my stats over (because I had one and used iScrobbler and it worked fine) or is there some scrobbler I can use on my mac that will pick up on my music and transfer it over? If you could get back to me about this, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks a ton!

Clint