librefm-discuss

Re: [Librefm-discuss] Copy LastFM scrobbles to Librefm

From: Aron van Os
Subject: Re: [Librefm-discuss] Copy LastFM scrobbles to Librefm
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 23:52:22 +0200

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your reply. I found that Lastscrape ( http://encukou.github.io/lastscrape-gui/ ) works a charm! It exported my entire LastFM library and pushed it to my Librefm library.

Although I like Librefm a lot more than LastFM, I do find Librefm lacks functionality. Friends, date range of top artists and songs, amongst others. Is Librefm still being developed, and if so, can we expect more functionality in the near future?

Kind regards,
NickĀ

It is possible, see here for example -

http://www.skilledtests.com/wiki/Blog:Observations/Export_and_reimport_Last.fm_data