librefm-discuss

[Librefm-discuss] Problem when importing last.fm scrobbles to libre.fm

From: Kai Schmidt
Subject: [Librefm-discuss] Problem when importing last.fm scrobbles to libre.fm
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 00:34:04 +0200

I have, after exporting my library from last.fm to a text file, been
unsuccessfully trying to import them to libre.fm. I have tried using
lastscrape after reading the previous thread from 23 August; when that
failed, I tried libreimport.py and libreimport2.py scripts. However, I
received this error every time: 'Couldn't connect to the server. Please
check your username and password. Server returned: BADTIME'. I made sure I
used the correct username and password. Is there a problem with
turtle.libre.fm? Thank you.