librefm-discuss

Re: [Librefm-discuss] New client for libre.fm

From: Justin W. Flory
Subject: Re: [Librefm-discuss] New client for libre.fm
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 23:37:00 +0000

On 11/14/2017 11:55 AM, Michael Hofer wrote:
> Hey Marius
>
> That sounds great, thanks for the info. I'll definitely give it a try.
>
> If you don't have any plans to do so, I might build a rpm package for
> Fedora when I find time to do that.
>
> Michael

Hey Michael,

Even though this message is time-stamped to much earlier, it popped into
my inbox late. If you're interested, we could co-maintain this package
in Fedora. Just need to figure out how to get it to compile in Fedora.

    https://github.com/mariusor/mpris-scrobbler/issues/3

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory