librefm-discuss

Re: [Librefm-discuss] New client for libre.fm

From: Marius Orcsik
Subject: Re: [Librefm-discuss] New client for libre.fm
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 11:00:16 +0100

Hi Justin,

Thanx for giving it a try, I have replied to the github issue.

To sum it up, you need to install the development versions of each of
the packages, plus a valid development environment containing a
compiler and make, plus, as you have mentioned, ragel. The former I
hope to remove it as soon as possible because there's only need for it
to generate a trivial ini parser.

I have also added some more details to the documentation, and
hopefully it will be easier for other people.

Cheers,
/Marius