libreplanet-ca-on

[lp-ca-on] Thunderbird Summit open to all on friday oct 18

From: Rudolf
Subject: [lp-ca-on] Thunderbird Summit open to all on friday oct 18
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 11:13:57 -0400

"""
on Friday, October 18 we will be meeting all day as a group to discuss how we can overcome various obstacles that threaten the continuing viability of Thunderbird as a project. This is an open Summit for all interested parties. Remote participation or viewing of Friday group sessions is possible, beginning at 9:30 AM EDT (6:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time)  using the same channels as the regular weekly Thunderbird status meetings.

Video Instructions: See https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird/StatusMeetings for details.

Overall Summit Description and Agenda: See https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird:Summit_2014

"""

http://mesquilla.com/2014/10/14/thunderbird-summit-in-toronto-to-plan-a-viable-future/