libreplanet-ca-on

Re: [lp-ca-on] SFD Toronto Venue

From: Bob Jonkman
Subject: Re: [lp-ca-on] SFD Toronto Venue
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 12:37:09 -0400

Looks good, Blaise! I'll update the schedule so it's a single stream.

I've done the "What Is Software Freedom" talk before, so in a pinch I
can bring up my previous slides:

http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/2012/Canada/Kitchener/TWC?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=What+Is+Software+Freedom+%28burst%29+Bob+Jonkman%2C+22+Sept+2012.odp

http://sobac.com/bitsnbytes/Presentation 2013-10-16 - Why Linux/

Laurel says she'll show a series of short films that are CC or PD, for
about 90 minutes of running time.

10:00-10:50: What is Software Freedom?
11:00-11:50: Free Software in Music
12:00n-12:30: Lighning Talks
12:30-2:00pm: Lunch and free culture short films
2:00-2:50pm: Email Privacy with Free Software
3:00-3:50pm: GnuPG/PGP Keysigning

I'll make another update, let me know by about 2pm if there are
further changes.

- --Bob.

Bob Jonkman <address@hidden>          Phone: +1-519-635-9413
Candidate  for the Green Party of Canada in  Kitchener-Conestoga
https://bobjonkmangpc.ca/       mailto:address@hidden
Vote for the person  who will best represent you in your riding!