libreplanet-ca-on

Re: [lp-ca-on] FSOSS Music Talk Accepted

From: Rudolf Olah
Subject: Re: [lp-ca-on] FSOSS Music Talk Accepted
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 22:12:12 +0000 (UTC)

Hey Blaise, wondering how the talk went! Are there videos from FSOSS?

Oh and is there a list of the software you're using?

I hope it went well, it was impressive to see your setup at Software Freedom Day

-Rudolf

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com

20. Oct 2015 12:37 by address@hidden:

My talk on building a free software live music rig was accepted for FSOSS, and
looks like I'll be presenting/performing Fri Oct 30 at 1:30pm!

http://fsoss.senecac.on.ca/2015//node/78

This will be pretty similar to the SFD talk, with a little more polish in a few
places, and maybe a MIDI foot controller if I can get that in the next 10
days... Thanks to everyone for SFD for giving me feedback!