libreplanet-ca-on

[lp-ca-on] Toronto summer festivals

From: Stephen Paul Weber
Subject: [lp-ca-on] Toronto summer festivals
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 13:28:09 -0500

As I mentioned during our last Mumble meeting, I am interested in doing Free Culture awareness work at public festivals / events, and have done some in KW (used to back at UW, last year at Open Streets UtW).

Question for Toronto people: are there any Toronto cultural events or similar you can think of where boothing might be feasible + useful? I may be interested in trying a Toronto event if I can find something good.

--
Stephen Paul Weber, @singpolyma
See <http://singpolyma.net> for how I prefer to be contacted