libreplanet-ca-on

Re: [lp-ca-on] LibreJS in Parliament

From: Greg Wright
Subject: Re: [lp-ca-on] LibreJS in Parliament
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 19:40:00 -0400

On 04/13/2016 06:58 PM, Matt Lee wrote:
The video on the main page shouldn't require Flash, and we've not
changed anything there. It may require you to accept a small piece of
JavaScript from Vimeo, however.

You should block Google Analytics completely using Privacy Badger or
the like. I do.

I do. That doesnt' make its existance ok.

This is way of topic, though I appreciate you letting me know.