libreplanet-ca-on

Re: [lp-ca-on] Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: [gnu.org #1069573] TPP material for local

From: Rudolf Olah
Subject: Re: [lp-ca-on] Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: [gnu.org #1069573] TPP material for local LUG
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 17:19:47 +0100 (BST)

The 24th of April is a Sunday, if we want to do an IRL meetup we could schedule something for the 25th or we can start planning for an IRL meetup in May?

Also I noticed a mention of posting a transcript of an interview, that could be posted on the wiki on a sub-page of LibrePlanet Ontario or somewhere else that's more fitting (there might be a page on the TPP?)
-rudolf

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com

18. Apr 2016 18:43 by address@hidden:

Thanx Stewart! Hi Greg! I'm sending this to the LibrePlanet Ontario
mailing list.

LibrePlanet Ontario has met irregularly in person, and even more
irregularly in a Mumble chat. The next one is scheduled for 24 April
at 9:00pm. There's probably a large enough presence in Toronto that
there could be an IRL meeting on the 24th.

The LibrePlanet Ontario web page is at

https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:LibrePlanet_Ontario

and anyone can sign up to the mailing list at

- --Bob, who *is* interested in fighting the TPP but doesn't know where
to get started.

- --
Bob Jonkman <address@hidden> Phone: +1-519-635-9413
SOBAC Microcomputer Services http://sobac.com/sobac
Software --- Office & Business Automation --- Consulting