Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Tent Licensing

From: Michał 'rysiek' Woźniak
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Tent Licensing
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 11:18:22 +0200

<rysiek@fwioo.pl>wrote:
> (...)
> > ad.2.) the first thing we can do to tackle this is agreeing on a
> > single protocol.
>
> OK, which one? How should we decide?

Look at the features; look at the licensing; talk with the developers;
talk to the users. It will take a while...

> Who are 'we'?

Whoever wishes to join-in and take part in the discussion, providing
that they will support the decision after it is made.

> Does it matter if we make a bad choice? I.e. is it more important
> to agree on something than to agree on the right thing? (Since
> maybe we can make it more right later.)

I think making the decision ASAP is more important than getting all
the little things 100% right; on the other hand, if we fsck this up,
there is no second chance...

--
Pozdrawiam
Michał "rysiek" Woźniak

Fundacja Wolnego i Otwartego Oprogramowania