Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Thursday night?

From: Deb Nicholson
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Thursday night?
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 13:56:03 -0400

Hi Jason,
For a small group, arriving all at once, Life Alive is convenient and great for vegans. If people are arriving more sporadically, then we may want to chose another place or move to a bar or cafe with food for bit after dinner.
Cheers,
Deb

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 9:02 PM, Jason Self <jason@bluehome.net> wrote:
John Sullivan said:
> I think Jason Self is organizing one dinner for Thursday night. We
> should be getting some details up about it on the wiki soon, but
> IIRC it's at Life Alive and he's collecting RSVPs.

Yes, although I am more than happy to defer to the judgment of a local
as to if somewhere else would be more appropriate. :)

My flight is scheduled to arrive at 3:54 pm on Thursday. Any time
after that's fine with me as long as I have time to check in at the
hotel and drop off my suitcase (I'm staying at the Kendall Hotel at
the MIT stop.)