[libreplanet-discuss] Branding for a new chapter logo

From: Alex Jordan
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] Branding for a new chapter logo
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 11:41:22 -0700

All,

I'm in the process of designing a logo for LibrePlanet WA, with the
intention that it will be printed on stickers, the maroon FSF cloth that
gets brought out for conferences, etc. Is there somewhere where we have
any LibrePlanet assets that I should think about working in? E.g. the
grey-and-red planet on the wiki?

Also, if anyone is an actual artist and would like to donate some time,
I'd be eternally grateful, as I am not a particularly talented graphic
designer. I can send you my work thus far, if anyone's interested.

Thanks,

Alex Jordan