Re: [libreplanet-discuss] The GNU ethical repository criteria will only

From: Aaron Wolf
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] The GNU ethical repository criteria will only harm free software.
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 23:49:55 -0700

I don't know what happened below, but I dislike that Alex's words are
quoted to appear as something I wrote. Alex did quote me, but he quoted
me saying something else, and the "I think we should instead…" is not
words I wrote. So, Mike, please be careful about these things. Thanks

--
Aaron Wolf
co-founder, Snowdrift.coop