Re: [libreplanet-discuss] home / small office servers with free hardware

From: Julien Kyou
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] home / small office servers with free hardware
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2016 04:38:46 -0400

On April 6, 2016 4:08:44 AM AST, Daniel Pocock <daniel@pocock.pro> wrote:

>Can anybody comment on strategies for building a home or small office
>server using entirely free hardware?

If your willing to surrender Libreboot you could run a real desktop/server. In
my Vast experience anything Intel/ASUS or SulerMicro (before the UEFI plague)
just stay away from onboard WiFi.

By that definition I have two Libre servers in my home one on a 2011 and one
1366 well technically its a server rack but close right?

--
Some people have a way with word. Unfortunately in my case, Word had his way
with me.