[libreplanet-discuss] Twitter account?

From: Sebastián Pedersen
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] Twitter account?
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2016 16:30:18 -0300

Hi all,

First of all, many thanks to all of you.

Sorry for my probably rudimentary question. Right now I only have an email account, and I'm on Diaspora*

I don't have Facebbok account, althouth I'm lately been struglung a little for that, because studies and work pressure me a lot.
Same about the use of whatsapp. Right now I'm only have an XMPP account.

My question is about having a twitter account. is it ethical? at what point? How can I use it in a good way? Can I have conectivity with twitter users but while I use another soft o something?

I don't know, I hope the general idea is undertood.

All information, suggestions and comments will be very welcome. Surely will helps me a lot.

Syggestions about what social/communications use and how it will be very welcome as well.

Cheers all!
Sebastián (free soft fan from Argentina)