[libreplanet-discuss] 7 Reasons to Avoid Open Source?

From: Mary-Anne Wolf
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] 7 Reasons to Avoid Open Source?
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2017 23:45:12 -0500 (EST)

This
https://www.designnews.com/content/7-reasons-open-source-software-should-be-avoided/100858102757881
 says, "As much potential as open source software can provide, there are
several reasons why embedded software developers should avoid it like the
plague."

You would not be surprised that the reasons generally do not impress me.
Somebody who can express it better than I do needs to respond.  Actually, a
first person already has, but maybe more than one person should.

"Help!  Somebody on the internet is wrong!"  :-)

Mary-Anne