Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Imagine rms gets a new computer, what manufact

From: Thomas Harding
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Imagine rms gets a new computer, what manufacturer's model does rms get?...
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 02:09:09 +0100

Le 14 décembre 2017 03:48:53 GMT+01:00, Don Saklad <dsaklad@gnu.org> a écrit :
>Imagine rms gets a new computer, what manufacturer's model does rms
>get?...

At least a RYF enlisted model (if I remain correctly my readings, that's
currently the case) :

https://www.fsf.org/resources/hw/endorsement/respects-your-freedom

Most are refurbished models with numerous changes to ensure compliance,
including libreboot. Each time a large development effort.

If anyone has a list of complete Free Hardware Design computers, that could
help to guess (each time I dig, having false positives).

Regards,
T.H.

--
Je suis née pour partager, non la haine, mais l'amour.
         Sophocle, Antigone, 442 av. J.C.